Team Member Resources
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
When you need help meeting life’s challenges, Anthem EAP is here for you and your household memberS 24/7. Services include counseling, legal consultations, financial consultation, ID recovery, dependent care, crisis consultation, webinars, and more.
Video chat with a doctor from the comfort of your home using your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Bonus: LiveHealth Online co-pay costs are generally less expensive than office visits!
USI Benefits Resource Center
Benefits specialists can translate confusing jargon, answer questions about your benefits, and work directly with insurance carriers to resolve tricky issues! Haga clic aquí para la versión en Español
Contact them at 855-874-6699 or at BRCEast@usi.com
USI Mobile Benefits App
Access all your benefits insurance policy details and contact information while on the go. Learn how at the link above.
Managing Your 401k Account
- Changes in the amount you contribute to your 401k must be submitted though ADP.
- All other changes should be made through American Funds. Call them at 800-204-3731 or manage your account online, where you can find helpful tools to guide your decisions.
- For free financial advice, contact Andrew Rivenbark with Raymond James at 757-686-7001 or at email@example.com
Learn about the economic impact payments and unemployment benefits from the U.S. Treasury available for some with reduced hours.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act
The U.S. Department of Labor provides more information about new requirements in place for employers regarding paid sick leave.
Financial To-Do List: FDIC
Rebounding financially from a disaster can take months or years. Here are tips that can help speed the recovery.
HUD Foreclosure and Eviction Moratorium
HUD provides immediate relief for homeowners amid nationwide coronavirus response and suspends all foreclosure and evictions for the next 60 days. Click this link for more information.
Are you an individual adversely impacted by the COVID-19 crisis and seeking financial aid? Get started here.
IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief
The IRS has established a special section focused on steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others affected by the coronavirus. This page will be updated as new information is available.
NFCC and its member agencies are here to help. Counselors are available by phone around the clock to assist if you are experiencing job loss, temporary loss of income or financial hardship during this time.
Unemployment Benefits Finder
Learn how to file for unemployment benefits in your state.
United Way is committed to standing with our communities and supporting those impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. Find information about what local United Ways are doing.
Where to Find Financial Relief During the Coronavirus
The Federal Reserve, joined by other government agencies, has called on the financial services industry to “meet the financial needs” of people who are affected by COVID-19. Some of the country’s largest financial institutions have responded with measures to help their customers cope.
- Florida ACCESS Website - Includes links to SNAP and other resources.
- Florida Department of Child and Families COVID Resources Page
- Florida Reemployment Assistance Benefits Registration
Georgia Support for Individuals and Families Resources List - Includes SNAP and unemployment
- Electricity Plans - Texas Electricity Bill Assistance - Texas consumers have a new financial backstop to avoid electricity disconnection during the COVID-19 coronavirus quarantine.
- Texas Health and Human Services - HHS offers help with food, health care and cash assistance for Texans. Find out if you are eligible by applying.
- Virginia Department of Social Services - This page will be updated regularly with the most up-to-date information and guidance from the department.
- Virginia SNAP Program Website - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) can be used like cash to buy eligible food items from authorized retailers.